MakerBot Replicator Z18 (European edition)
With a massive build volume and the best price to performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category, the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer solution is ideal for hands-on and technically adept users. The MakerBot Replicator Z18 seamlessly integrates with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, and accessories. It’s powered by the userfriendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS, enabling you to remotely monitor your important 3D printing projects. Each printer is backed by a standard six-month warranty and includes a one-year MakerBot MakerCare® Protection Plan that can be renewed for up to two additional years.
- Massive build volume
- The best price-to-performance ratio in the professional 3D printer category
- Seamlessly integrated with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, accessories, and solutions.
- Powered by the user-friendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS that’s regularly enhanced with software updates.
- USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connectivity creates a seamless production workflow.
- MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace and is designed to help you minimize downtime and quickly adapt to improvements in materials without replacing entire printer.
- Save with high-quality, low-cost consumables with consistently round diameters to help ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers.
- 100-micron to 200-micron layer resolution
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models.
- Refine designs at a faster pace with Real-Time Prototyping™ technology
Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
Build Volume: 30.0 L X 30.5 W X 45.7 H cm [11.8 X 12.0 X 18.0 in] 41770.46 cubic cm [2,549 cubic in]
Layer Resolution: 100 microns [0.0039 in]
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069 in]
Filament Compatibility: MakerBot PLA Filament Large Spool 0.9 kg [2.0 lb]
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 in]
Print File Type: .Makerbot
Construction: Powder-Coated Steel with PC-ABS and Aluminum Composite Material
Build Surface: Injection Molded PC-ABS
Stepper Motors: 1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-Stepping
Camera Resolution: 320 X 240
Software Bundle: MakerBot Print Software
Supported File Types: Stl, Obj, Thing, Makerbot
Operating Systems: Windows (7+), Mac Os X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 19+)
Power Requirements: 100–240 VAC; 5.4-2.2A; 50–60 Hz; 350W
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
Ambient Operating Temperature: 15 to 24°C [60 to 75°F]
Storage Temperature: 0 to 38°C [32 to 100°F]
SIZE & WEIGHT
Product Dimensions: 49.3 L X 56.5 W X 86.1 H cm [19.4 X 22.2 X 33.9 in]
Shipping Box: 65.0 L X 71.9 W X 106.0 H cm [25.6 X 28.3 X 41.75 in]
Product Weight: 41 kg [90 lb]
Shipping Weight: 52 kg [115 lb]