Strawbees Coding & Robotics School Bundle, 12-pack Quirkbot
The Quirkbot makes Strawbees creations in classrooms come to life! Together, they are the world’s best combination for engineering to programming progression. By learning how to code, you can make a banana piano, an interactive bridge, or make your wearable's light up. Redesign a bridge project into a drawbridge or build fruit instruments for a class orchestra.
This bundle comes with 12 Coding & Robotics kits, making this the best value for a well-rounded STEAM education. Learn how to program and connect electric hardware to linkages made with Strawbees for your next robot!
Quirkbot is the best tool in the world to learn how to code!
*The colours of the Strawbees and the straws might vary.
The Coding & Robotics kit includes Strawbees, servos, light sensors, LEDs and the Quirkbot itself. And you don’t need to worry batteries as the Quirkbot have a built-in one.
- Bring out the #Technologist in you and start creating what you want with Strawbees.
- Get a completely open-ended robotics kit with 200 pieces and electronic component to build and program amazing robots!
- Learn about electronics and coding with motors, sensors and LEDs!
- Solve problems by modifying your creations or change the code to make your ideas work.
- Ideal for playing alone or with a couple of friends.
- Experiment with different materials. Combine pieces to create hinges, movable joints or whatever you can imagine.
- Unlimited fun! Our connectors & straws are reusable. When you finish building, you can disassemble your creations and use them to create something new.
- Great for home or the school. Use Strawbees to explore STEAM.
- Our connectors & straws are recyclable so that you make no waste.